Rule the ocean and risk it all with a strategic choice. This is an alternative map that you can print out in 6 parts. Have fun. I did!
This game is though and only for the strategical minded. This game uses a variant on the game rules of the popular game RISK and is a kind of Stratego game. Choose your land carefully and don’t try to heat up the enemy until you are ready to conquerer him completely.
- You can limit the size of the map by creating boundaries at the sides.
- Every player chooses an island.
- Select the player that will start (the youngest or roll a dice).
- Before the game starts, you must divide the territory between all players. In turn, every player will put one brick on one field that he or she desires.
- The player that is at turn gets 2 bricks for every island that he owns.
- Place your bricks on whatever space that is your.
- You can attack another space next to yours: tell the other players what space you will attack.
- Move the your brick to the other space to attack. Important: you must keep at least one brick in your own space.
- Roll 3 dices.
- The defender rolls 2 dices.
- The highest number counts –> The looser will lose one brick. No winners with equal numbers!
- The attacker can continue attacking, until he stops. Then the next player is in turn.
- Win an island by attacking this island. Defend it carefully!